Sample of All FAQs (Helpie FAQ)
- 15. How do I make a payment?
When is my payment due?Clients will receive an invoice for each session. Payment can be made through the invoice on the client portal, or you can sign up for autopay. The payment is due when the session is completed.
- 13. Do you offer payment plan options?Yes. If for some reason your bill gets too high to manage, a payment plan can be put in place.
- 14. What is the cancellation/no-show policy?We provide a one-time late cancellation waiver. We understand life happens. After that, certain fees will apply for a late cancellation or a no show for an appointment. More details are in your intake packet.
- 1. What can I expect from therapy?Therapy is approximately 50 minutes long. We provide virtual/telehealth and in-person sessions. Your therapist will provide a safe space to sort through any troubling areas and help you build goals for treatment. Your therapist is trained to use interventions to work through presenting issues. You will gain coping skills and tips to use in everyday life.
- 2. What is a phone consultation?All perspective clients can meet/speak to a therapist for 10-15 minutes free of charge. This allows the opportunity to gather information from the client and therapist to see if they are compatible in working together. During this time open-ended questions are encouraged, understanding the therapist style of treatment and the ability to build a rapport is ideal.
- 3. What areas do you treat?Our trained therapist work with clients who have adjustment disorder, anxiety, depression, trauma, PTSD, childhood emotional neglect, parent relationship issues, bullying, racial trauma, bipolar disorder, couples’ issues, marital conflict, postpartum depression/anxiety, social anxiety, etc.
- 4. What is mental health therapy?It is a process of varying lengths during which a mental health counselor and a client work together to explore problems and develop the skills. Therapy can assist in sorting through emotional, behavioral, spiritual, and physical issues.
- 5. What is the process to get started?You can call our intake line to schedule an appointment, complete the questions on the scheduling tab, or email us directly. Then, you will receive a link to our portal to complete the intake forms. After that, your insurance will be verified, and you will be scheduled for your first appointment.
- 6. How long are sessions?Therapy sessions are typically between 45-55 minutes long.
- 7. How do I schedule a session?You can call our office number at 773 888 9830, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the scheduling tab questionnaire.
- 8. How do I reschedule?You can reach out to your therapist directly or call the office at 773 888 9830.
- 9. Are there any additional fees
associated?Insurance is not a guarantee of payment for therapy services. Some clients might have co-insurance, a copay or deductible to meet. This information can be explained while your benefits are being checked by the intake specialist. We always encourage clients to check their own benefits as well. Mosaic Nature Therapy and Wellness checks benefits
- 10. What if my insurance does not
cover my session? Am I responsible
for the payment out of pocket?There are options which can be discussed with the intake specialist. A payment plan can be arranged or following up with the insurance company could also be completed. If the insurance will not cover the session, yes, the client is responsible for covering the cost of the session. Don’t worry, we will work with you.
- 11. What documents do I need to
provide to get started with therapy?A copy of the front and back of your insurance card needs to be submitted for verification purposes. The required intake forms must be completed within 48 hours of your initial appointment.
- 12. What if I'm not vibing with my
therapist? Who can I talk to about that?If any issues arise, please call the office and ask to speak to a supervisor. From there, the client could be reassigned to a new therapist, or the supervisor could act as a mediator.